This page describes the Plug & Program PNP-ETH424 Ethernet network interface module.
This module connects your Plug & Program hardware solution to an Ethernet network enabling both local network and internet communications.
- Complete solution for enabling connection to local network and internet
- The minimum Plug & Program modules for a working embedded web server are:
- Requires only 1 Mainboard SPI IO connector
- Compatible with PNP-SPI+4B SPI bus expander module
- Designed to work with the Plug & Program Ethernet bootloader
- Microchip ENC424J600 10/100 Base-T Ethernet interface controller
- Self contained unit, simple industry standard SPI interface to host controller
- Conforms to the Plug & Program Ecosystem
- IO-SPI-1 = SCK
- IO-SPI-2 = SDO
- IO-SPI-3 = SDI
- IO-SPI-4 = CS/SS
- Ethernet 10/100 standard RJ45 network socket
Plug & Program Resources